Really... WTF. It starts playing Schindler's List, which I'm excited to see from the beginning finally after catching it in the middle so many times. It plays maybe 15 minutes before randomly switching movies to Zack and Miri Make a Porno. Wow... ok that's fine. I also want to see the beginning of THIS movie since I've already seen the ending. I catch up with what I've seen and it gets to a climactic arguement I wanted to rewatch and IT JUMPS BACK TO THE MIDDLE OF SCHINDLER'S LIST. These things should not happen. I was in a laughing, joyus mood and suddenly I must watch faux jewish people get murdered.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Schindler's List... that last scene were Liam Neeson does his "I could've done more," thing gets me every time... but Zach and Miri Make a Porno and Schindler's should never be juxtaposed.... much less intertwined.
If it makes the switch back to Zack and Miri, I will no longer be in the mood to laugh... as it has made it to the more depressing portions of the movie. I don't think I can go from a scene about children murder to a scene about shooting an adult video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment