Friday, April 24, 2009

Projects

Well here I am after an entire Thursday off. What did I do with my "free time?" Why work on school projects! They're ever so much fun! Right now I'm working on my 15 page research paper for Dr. Mac's class. My chosen topic in Communication Law are the suits that have been levied against Family Guy. I was thinking that since FG is always parodying people that there would be several for me to choose from...

No. No there are not. There are three.

So I was dismayed when I found that out, thinking I couldn't fill up 15 pages with three cases. Well so far I'm well into my discussion of the first case with almost three pages so I'm feeling pretty good about it. As long as I can do the same for each of the cases, I very well may get to 11-12 pages. With intro paragraphs and a conclusion I could even stretch it to 13-14. So I won't lose too many points, I hope. I'm going to ask her about photos in the paper so I can show a comparison between the show and the content infringed so that may look longer if that's allowable.

So I'm running pretty good. I was freaking out, but I think I'll be okay. Just a few sleepless nights and I'll be able to get everything done. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment