So a while back I was waiting to get my haircut. I don't have a great interest in my hair, so I get my hair cut at the Cost Cutters in Walmart. That's besides the point... I was waiting for my turn and I did what I always do when I have nothing else: I people watch. So I'm looking around and I notice an inordinate amount of the camouflage pattern. I'm wondering when camouflage transformed from a pattern of utility to a pattern of fashion. I even saw a man wearing a camouflage patterned hat. In what situation do you need to blend only from the forehead up?
So I'm pondering this as a man sits across from me. He was wearing a lumberjack red flannel shirt, new blue jeans, and a sun hat titled to the back of his head. A sun hat. One of those straw deals with a mesh rim. Keep in mind: It was 7:30 at night. aka no need for a sun hat. Much less so when he's indoors. As all of this hits me, his phone rings. He pulls out a phone with a case over it that has a camouflage pattern. Why am I not surprised?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment