Hey there! My birthday was yesterday! I'm now 22 years of age and feeling pretty good about it. At 12:00 AM yesterday I immediately became older and wiser. That's how aging works, right?
Anyways... still working on this paper. I have nine pages done with me winding up the discussion of the second case. Things are going well if I can just stay focused... which is very hard for me to do.
It's still boiling in my dorm. The air won't be fixed until Tuesday, they said. Great. Just in time for us all to enjoy a week of air and then go to our respective homes. Speaking of which, I think I may get rid of a whole bunch of stuff in my room and reorganize furniture when I go back. I'm going to be living there next semester so I think I want things to look different. Not sure what I want to do, yet, but hopefully I can work in an area that has a recliner and my tv. This may mean moving one of my bookshelves into my closet. I will have to think of this more when I have time.
In other news, I bought a new cell phone. I'm switching from T-Mobile to AT&T so everyone who has AT&T can continue not calling me for free! It will take about a week for the transition to go through because I have a special plan available to those who sell cell phones. Very good deal, not going to discuss the terms here. It's a Samsung Eternity, though. Google it.
More later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment