Friday, January 30, 2009

Well.... damn it.

So I found out today that I won't be graduating this semester. This is due not to the fact that I missed a basic requirement... NOT that I've missed a requirement for my major... but because I don't have enough filler hours (aka "shit hours) to add up to 128. By the end of this semester I'll have completed 115 and must take 13 hours of... well... anything to get my degree. I blame mostly myself... and partly Foote.

SO now that I know the direction my life must go what will I make of it? I'll most definitely have to move back in with the parents because I won't be able to afford Lafayette anymore. My scholarship expires after this semester and I don't usually have to pay tuition... and here I was thinking I'd get an apartment after graduating in May.

I'll use the summer to accrue funds and possibly finish internship hours, finish my hours in the fall, and walk in December. Done and done.

To make myself feel better... here is someone failing harder than I did...

3 comments:

  1. Sad Day...but at least you will graduate with the best of us now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well awesome. I have more people graduating with me than I thought.

    ReplyDelete