Friday, January 16, 2009

First post with words and such

I decided to actually say something this time instead of just posting an abbreviation or a random youtube video. Trouble is I'm not sure what that something is just yet. I'm reveling in the fact that I don't have to get up early in the morning for my 8 AM class as it is canceled. Of course I would still be up at this late hour regardless but my sense of dread has been replaced by cautious optimism.

I'm typing this on my brand new computer which I'm pretty fond of... I've embraced Apple and went with a macbook. I received it for Christmas. Rather, I received debt for Christmas... along with an envelope of money to take a chunk out of the debt immediately. I'm making good progress on paying it back but this doesn't seem like a situation I should allow myself to fall into ever again (though I undoubtedly will).

I tried my hand at graphic design and created a banner for this page. I'm no so good at logo creation but I know my way around photo editing so that's what I came up with. May change it to a picture of a guy covered in bees at some point. Not surprisingly, there are hundreds of those pictures on the internet to choose from.

In closing: enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment